Wednesday 6 February 2013

I Love You! & Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you

I'm a lucky girl, actually a very lucky girl and I'm so grateful for the amazing people I have in my life! 

Since my ordeal with cancer started I have been dump founded many times by the generosity of family, friends, acquaintances and virtual strangers. You all help to restore my faith in human kind. I really don't know what I can say or do to express how truly grateful I am to them all, because saying thank you just doesn't seem like enough. People have made me and my family meals (which we turn to often when I'm not feeling my best), bought me gifts and donated money to help pay for expenses. I'm speechless! So since I've found nothing else.....

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!!!

And a very special thank you to my Shoppers family who most recently left me in tears!

Oh my family, I Love you! I love you so much! Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you! I need to say this to you all everyday, you are nothing but amazing to me!  You mean the world to me and I couldn't thank you enough for all that you have & will do for me, so if I forget ever to say it, Thank-you! I'm very grateful for each of you from the young to the old, and lucky to have you all each and everyday. 

I love you and thank-you each and everyone of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment